Ordinances for the Borough of Union City, Pennsylvania:
- Zoning Ordinance Part I
- Zoning Ordinance Part II
- Zoning Ordinance Amendment 2010-1076
- Sidewalk Ordinance
- Littering Ordinance (Updated: May 2, 2017)
- Garbage Ordinance (Updated: April 11, 2017)
- Burning Ordinance (Updated: May 2, 2017)
- Peddling Ordinance
- Borough of Union City Tax Abatement Ordinance
- Storm Water Management Ordinance
- Property Maintenance Code
- Parking Regulations
- Emergency Medical Services Ordinance
- Quality-of-Life Ticketing Ordinance
If you are planning any construction projects; decks, sheds, garage, storage buildings, and fences, you should contact the Zoning Officer, Dennis Ploss at 814-438-7212.
He can tell you if there are any zoning requirements for your project.
The Zoning Ordinance does have set-back requirements and/or restrictions for some projects.