Ordinances for the Borough of Union City, Pennsylvania:
- Zoning Ordinance (Updated: May 22, 2018)
- Landlords to Report Tenant Information
- Sidewalk Ordinance
- Littering Ordinance (Updated: May 2, 2017)
- Fireworks/Firearms Ordinance
- Garbage Ordinance (Updated: April 11, 2017)
- Burning Ordinance (Updated: May 2, 2017)
- Peddling Ordinance
- Borough of Union City Tax Abatement Ordinance
- Storm Water Management Ordinance
- Property Maintenance Code
- Parking Regulations (Revised May 8, 2018)
- Emergency Medical Services Ordinance
- Quality-of-Life Ticketing Ordinance
Ordinances for Union Township in Erie County, Pennsylvania:
- Union Township Zoning (Adopted November 14, 2017)
- Union Township Future Land-Use Map (Finalized: November 14, 2017)
If you are planning any construction projects; decks, sheds, garage, storage buildings, and fences, you should contact the Zoning Officer, Dennis Ploss at 814-438-7212.
He can tell you if there are any zoning requirements for your project.
The Zoning Ordinance does have set-back requirements and/or restrictions for some projects.